- Excellent for hydrating dry skin and strengthening dry and damaged hair by applying a few drops of baobab oil to the skin, body creams, and hair conditioners for added moisture
- Excellent for skin penetrating quality due to high level of Omega 6 & 9
- Excellent for softening and hydrating the skin due to high anti-oxidant properties
- The skin is visibly nourished and the look of age spots, scares, and sun spots are reduced
- Excellent as a massage oil to improve skin elasticity and the overall health of the skin
What makes our Baobab oil unique?
- Our baobab oil is 100 % pure and sourced directly from the Adansonia Digitata tree in Africa.
- A cold-pressed method is used for oil extraction therefore no boiler system or additives are added in our oil.
- Our baobab oil has a superior quality against rancidity and a maximum shelf life of 3 years.
- Our baobab oil is non-clogging, non-drying, and has a lightweight consistency.
Contact us to inquiry about our Baobab Oil